TA-65 Dosing Guideline
The statistics showing TA-65’s efficacy in the ground breaking scientific paper published Sept. 8, 2010 in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Rejuvenation Research allows us to offer different dosing options. Below is the guideline for you to choose the appropriate dosage and price for your unique situation:
- 250 units (1 capsule daily) is efficacious for healthy adults in their 40′s or 50′s. Also 250 units can serve as a maintenance dose for older people who have been taking higher doses of TA-65 for several years and want to continue on a reduced cost program. Clients who took this dose were shown to have increased short telomere length and significantly improved immune system function. There are also anecdotal reports of increased endurance and other benefits. (Average monthly cost $200)
- 500 units (2 capsules daily) has been proven to lengthen short telomeres, restore the immune system, and improve other important bio markers. Anecdotal reports included increased energy, endurance, vision improvements, sexual enhancement, and more. This medium strength dose is recommended for people who are generally in good health and want to be proactive in longevity and healthy aging. Many people in their 50′s or 60′s fall into this category. (Average monthly cost $400)
- 1000 units (4 capsules daily) This is considered the HIGH DOSE and is recommended for clients who are:
- Over 70 years of age, or
- Are of any age and have measured their telomeres and found them to be short, or
- Have reason to believe that strengthening their immune system would have particular benefit.
- (Average monthly cost $800)
TA-65 Side Effects
Since TA-65 has been available and studied there have been no reports of side effects or adverse reactions. TA-65 is a naturally-occurring molecule extracted from Astragalus root, used for more than 2000 years in Chinese Medicine.
TA-65 Quality Standards
TA Sciences is committed to ensuring the highest quality from end-to-end of the supply chain, i.e., from the sourcing of TA Sciences’ starting raw ingredient in China to the formulation and manufacture of the finished product in the United States. This dedication to quality entails a rigorous testing and analysis program across all phases of supply and production, from start to finish.
Proprietary Process for Extracting Purified TA-65™
After more than 3 years of research and development, TA Sciences in conjunction with experts in Canada, Hong Kong, and the U.S. has perfected an exclusive method for extracting the naturally-occurring TA-65 molecule from the Astragalus root. TA Sciences is the first company to isolate TA-65 from the plant. The result of this exclusive, proprietary extraction process is a powder that is over 90% pure TA-65: the potent, Telomerase-Activating molecule*.
Footnote: The Telomerase-Activating potency of TA-65 has been independently proven in rigorous tests by The Geron Corporation.
First, TA Sciences harvests plant material from specifically selected farms in one small region in China. They are then sent to their exclusive plant extraction facility where the raw Astragalus root is chopped up and refined. After initial extraction, the base ingredient is further purified and then sent to an outside government testing facility where it is tested for purity, heavy metals, and pesticides. Then this base material is sent to TA Sciences’ contracted laboratories in Canada. Each shipment is accompanied by a verified Certificate of Analysis, ensuring the identity and purity of this material. The Canadian laboratory is a modern state-of-the-art facility certified to produce drugs to FDA standards. There the base material is further processed to yield the single TA-65 molecule. After being refined to over 90% purity, each batch goes through a final inspection, using a proprietary, patent-protected assay exclusive to TA Sciences.
Formulated and Manufactured in Accordance With Stringent Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
From TA Sciences’ labs in Canada, the single molecule TA-65 is sent– again with an authenticated Certificate of Analysis to ensure purity, potency, and quality – to be formulated and produced into capsules by Garden State Nutritionals in the United States. The TA-65 is blended with USP (United States Pharmacopeia) grade excipients and produced according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for Nutritional Supplements, in Garden State’s state-of-the-art facilities. The GMP practices followed by Garden State are equal to the best practices in the nutritional supplements industry.
Garden State Nutritionals’ Good Manufacturing Practices Certification from the Natural Products Association (formerly the National Nutritional Foods Association)view certificate
To learn more about USP and GMP, which represent the highest quality standards in the Nutritional Supplements industry, click on the following links:
Quality Assured-What they say on the label is 100% accurate.
We have all heard stories about issues and concerns with the quality–or lack thereof – of some nutritional supplement products and manufacturers, including cases where what is claimed on the label is not always what is in the bottle. By producing under GMP conditions at a facility certified by the Natural Products Association, — plus TA Sciences’ comprehensive program of assays and testing throughout the supply chain and production process–TA Sciences can assure its clients of the highest level of quality, potency, and purity of TA-65 in each and every capsule. What they say on the label is 100% accurate.
TA Sciences has licensed TA-65 from the Geron Corporation. The telomerase-activating potency of TA-65 has been independently proven in rigorous tests by Geron. Sierra Sciences, a biotech company specializing in telomere biology, has independently tested and found that TA-65 activates telomerase*.